It is going to be 80 degrees on Thursday! That means salad season is back for me. As soon as the warm days arrive, I’m craving fresh vegetables and fruits. I am so excited to see all of my seedlings sprouting up, and I can hardly wait to transplant them into the garden beds next month. You better believe I’ll have all the fresh garden salads on the blog this summer. We dug up the garden area, added landscape fabric, edging, and added our new rocks around the garden beds.
I made a delicious salad for Valentine’s Day last week, and It was so delicious! I’ve been hooked on it all week long. I was so excited to hop on here and share the recipe with you all.
We enjoyed our salads with roasted potatoes and chicken cordon bleu.
This salad has the best combination of ingredients.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO BELOW
Gluten-Free Naan Bread
Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese, Peppered Salami, & Balsamic Glaze
- 1 Cup Sliced Naan Bread Bfree gluten-free bread
- 10 Cups Arugula
- 2 Cups Chopped Kale
- 2 Tbsps Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsps Greek Vinaigrette
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 6 Oz Peppered Salami
- 1/4 Cup Goat Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Honey Roasted Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- Toast the naan bread on the stovetop with olive oil.
- Toss arugula and kale with the balsamic and Greek vinaigrette.
- Top the salad with red onion, cherry tomatoes, peppered salami, goat cheese, and honey roasted almonds.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze on top, and add the naan bread.
This salad is good when served with grilled chicken, steak, or salmon!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! It’s time for me to lace up the shoes, and go enjoy this gorgeous 70-degree weather!
Questions for you!
- What is your favorite protein source to add to salad?
- Do you crave more salads in the summer?