I have a new favorite cookie recipe, and it’s these chocolate chip & double chocolate chip marble cookies! I can’t wait to make these for each holiday and customize them with colored chocolate chips. Since Valentine’s day is coming up, I made them with pink, white, and red chocolate chips. They are so cute, and the flavor is perfect!
These marble cookies are made with my FAVORITE chocolate chip cookie recipe and a double chocolate chip cookie recipe. Since you have to make two batches of cookies, you’ll get around 50 cookies with this recipe, which is perfect if you bring them to a party, work, or give them away. You can also store the cookie dough in the freezer if you do not want to use it all.
Double Chocolate Chip Marble Cookies
Mable cookies are a delicious treat that everyone can enjoy! You get the best of both worlds.
I used the baking chips from Michaels, and they are so cute! I added extra white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips to the mix.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar light
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sunflower Oil Or vegetable oil, avocado oil, canola
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In an electric mixer, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy. (Approximately 3-4 minutes.)
- Reduce speed, and mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Add in the sunflower oil gradually while mixing in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop oversized tablespoon dough balls onto a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. After taking them out of the oven, let them cook on the pan for twenty minutes before removing them.
After making the double chocolate chip cookie recipe above and the chocolate chip recipe, place them into individual bowls. Scoop out the batter from each bowl until the cookie scoop is filled. Place the cookies on a sheet of parchment paper two inches apart, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
I shaped a few like hearts after they came out of the oven! I just did this by hand. I love that these cookies give you rich chocolate flavor, white chocolate chips, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. They are gooey in the middle and crispy around the edges. They have quickly become one of my favorite cookies! I plan to make a mint version for St Patrick’s day. If you do not have colorful baking chips, you can use white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and holiday-themed sprinkles.
I hope you enjoy this cookie recipe! ♥️ I’ll be making them again this weekend, along with some delicious oatmeal cream pies!
Questions for you!
- Are you team white chocolate chip or semi-sweet chocolate chip?
- Team brownie or team cookie?
- What kind of recipes do you want to see on the blog this spring?