These are the chocolate chip cookies you see on my Instagram story and recap blogs, and they even went viral on TikTok! I make these cookies just about every week. They are a favorite in our house, and I always have the ingredients. The ingredients are basic and straightforward, which is why I think this recipe is so good. Simple is best, but the taste is far from simple. When you bite into these cookies, it’s everything you ever want in a chocolate chip cookie. It’s crunchy around the edges, gooey and chewy in the middle, and the flavor is magical. I’ve been making these chocolate chip cookies for over twelve years, and I’ve never tried another recipe since.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe | Chewy, Gooey, and Crispy!
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic favorite that are easy to make and always a hit.
Chocolate Chip Cookies | Chewy, Gooey, and Crispy!
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg room temperature
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In an electric mixer, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy. (Approximately 3-4 minutes.)
- Reduce speed, and mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop oversized tablespoon dough balls onto a non-stick baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. After taking them out of the oven, let them continue to cook on the pan for twenty minutes before removing them.
Chocolate chip cookie recipe, homemade chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie doughc, chocolate chip cookie bars, chocolate chip cookie cake, chocolate chip cookie mix, easy chocolate chip cookies, best chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie ingredients, chocolate chip cookie recipe from scratch, chocolate chip cookie recipe without brown sugar, chocolate chip cookie recipe with self-rising flour, chocolate chip cookie recipe with brown sugar, chocolate chip cookie recipe with white sugar, chocolate chip cookie recipe with vanilla extract, chocolate chip cookie recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Flour – All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
Butter – Earth Balance Unsalted Butter
Sugar – Monk Fruit
Chocolate Chips – Walnuts, White Chocolate Chips, Dried Fruits, or anything you think will taste amazing thrown into the cookie!
Eggs – Egg Substitute
Warm, Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies: The Perfect Treat for Any Occasion!
You’ll know when they’re done because the cookies’ edges will look lightly golden, but the middle will look soft. Even if the center doesn’t look done, but the edges are golden, take them out! They’ll continue to cook on the baking sheet for the next five minutes. The soft and gooey middle is the best part of the cookie, so make sure not to overcook them! For the jumbo size, I cooked them about 10-12 minutes long.
Chocolate Chip Cookies are a classic treat that everyone loves! These delicious cookies are made with butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and of course, chocolate chips. They are the perfect snack for any occasion and are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy the classic flavor of these soft and chewy cookies and indulge in the sweet, chocolatey goodness. Whether you’re baking them for a special occasion or just for a snack, these Chocolate Chip Cookies are sure to be a hit!
I hope you enjoy this chocolate chip cookie recipe so much that you eventually memorize it. I’m glad I finally put it up on the blog 😊 Let me know if you try them out! xo
Share the Love with Chocolate Chip Cookies this Valentine’s Day!
For these fun Valentine’s Day cookies, I added pink and white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and festive sprinkles into the batter! Once they came out of the oven, I added even more sprinkles!
Questions for you!
- What is your favorite kind of cookie?
- Crunchy cookies or soft cookies?
- Cookies with coffee or cookies with milk?