Chicken Bacon & Veggie Cream Cheese Wraps | Low Carb, High Protein, & The Perfect Meal Prep Meal
All I’m craving right now are sandwiches and wraps filled with cream cheese and bacon. One of my favorite local delis sells a wheat bagel with cream cheese, Havarti, bacon, turkey, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard, and onion. I usually get that with chicken instead of turkey (while pregnant), but it’s so delicious! I could eat there every day. I decided to make something similar with healthy wraps to keep in the fridge for the week. This hits the cravings, and even Kyle was a big fan. They are high protein, low carb, have tons of veggies, and are perfect for meal prepping.
Ranch Seasoning (Trader Joe’s)
Flatout Wraps (low carb/high protein)
Chicken Bacon & Veggie Cream Cheese Wraps | High Protein & Low Carb
- 6 Medium Low Carb Wraps
- 1 Lb Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Head of Lettuce
- 1 Medium Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Small Red Onion
- 1 Large Avocado
- 2 Medium Roma Tomatoes
- 1/2 Large Cucumber
- 6 Slices Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- Cook the chicken on a pan with the olive oil, black pepper, and ranch seasoning.
- Cook bacon in a frying pan or air fryer.
- Spread cream cheese onto a Flatout wrap. Top with lettuce, bell pepper, red onion, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, a slice of bacon, and chicken.
- Roll tightly into a wrap and slice in half.
I hope this gives you a good idea for a weekly lunch! It’s 82-degrees today, so I’m going to take one of these wraps out on the porch for lunch while catching some sun rays.
Questions for you!
- What is your favorite sandwich condiment? (I love yellow mustard!)
- Which do you prefer? Bagel, Wrap, or Bread?
- What have you been craving lately?